The BB Design Blueprint is perfect for you if you are handling the design on your own, or if you are hiring (or considering hiring) an interior designer.
This course will provide you with the tools necessary to track and handle all the steps involved in your project, whether you are doing purely cosmetic changes (i.e. choosing furniture and paint colors) or going more in-depth (like a full kitchen or bathroom renovation).
For people who are DIY’ing, the course offers an easy to understand, straightforward approach to organizing and managing the entire process, so that nothing gets overlooked.
If you’re looking to hire a designer but still want to be involved in the design process, this course will provide you with the tools to understand how designers charge fees, how to read contracts, and the stages of project management.
Finally, there is also the option of one-on-one coaching with me alongside the extensive course content, which means this course is also perfect for people who are looking for that extra level of involvement from a professional.
The recommended time frame for completing the course is 4 weeks.The ideal pacing is 1 lesson per week so that you have ample time to absorb the material and do the accompanying worksheets to move your project along. You will complete the educational portion on your own here on the Teachable platform, and join the private Facebook group to share your questions and inspirations with other creative BB Design Blueprint Members!
You will have access to the course and Facebook group for as long as you like. I encourage you to come back to what you learn in this course if you ever have any questions, or whenever you are starting a new design project.
You Will Get:
- Weekly instructional videos to show you how to turn your design into reality
- The BB Design Blueprint Binder to organize all the course materials in one place and bring with you (when you shop for items, meet with your designer etc.)
- Downloadable PDFs and worksheets to insert in the binder to keep track of your progress and move your design project along
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can share design ideas and ask questions
- Weekly live sessions with Britta where you can ask her any design questions that you might have!